In this post, we are featuring useful android tips and tricks that may improve android problems and issues while using your Android device.Samsung continues to enhance on what they started last year, with the most recent Galaxy S flagships, the Galaxy S7 and also the Galaxy S7 Edge boast an excellent additional refined design and build quality, the necessary bump to the newest and greatest process package, a far better camera, higher battery life, and also the vaunted come back of key features, as well as expandable storage and dirt and water resistance. It’s still early within the year, however there’s no doubt that by the top of 2016, these smartphones can still stay among the best.
However, as is that the case with most current generation smartphones and tablets, these phones are sadly not without their problems. To assist you out, we’ve rounded up a number of the common issues that plague Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge owners, and provide potential solutions on how to fix them.
Disclaimer: Not each Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge owner can face these problems, and it’s actually more than doubtless that you just won’t come upon any of the issues are listed below.
Problem #1 – “Warning, Camera failed” error
Some users have found that once opening the camera app, the screen remains blank, followed by a message that claims “warning, camera failed.” This issue has primarily been seen with the Galaxy S7, however many Galaxy S7 Edge owners have encounter this issue also.
The problem appears to be caused by the smart stay feature. Smart stay uses the front camera to stay a track of after you are watching the phone, which appears to create a problem once trying to load the rear camera. As a brief fix, you’ll be able to shut down good keep by progressing to settings – show. This is often a known issue, and a software system update is rolling out from Samsung at the instant, that you must receive quite soon.
Problem #2 – Micro SD card problems
To the delight of the many fans, Samsung brought back expandable storage with the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. However, users have come upon a few problems associated with it. For starters, there’s no adoptable expandable storage. Secondly, one or two of persistent popups associated with the micro SD card seem at random, multiple times throughout the day. Finally, the micro SD card additionally appears to create the device take a touch longer to wake.
- As far as the adoptable storage issue is bothered, there’s a helpful guide on how to activate this setting, that you’ll find here. whereas the phones don’t have to be compelled to be rooted for this resolution, confirm that you simply follow the steps precisely as stated, and a few form of technical know-how is recommended.
- once it involves the random persistent popups, some users have found the formatting the micro SD card to the exFAT standard appears to have done the trick. However, lots of users have found this to be a hardware issue, and also the only choice then is to select up a replacement.
- once it comes to the slow to wake issue, certain brands of micro SD cards appear to cause the issue more than others, together with Samsung cards as well. Samsung has released a software package update this month that fixes this drawback, therefore make sure that your device is updated to the newest software version version.
Problem #3 – Buttons and capacitive keys become unresponsive
Some users have found the power button and volume down button to suddenly not be operating, and in different cases, the capacitive Recent Apps key and also the physical home button appear to become unresponsive additionally. The latter is a difficulty seen mostly with the Galaxy S7 Edge solely.
- A rogue app appears to be the cause for concern in each cases. Boot the device into Safe Mode (you will realize the steps on how to do therefore below) and see if the problem persists. If it doesn’t, uninstall any apps you added simply before the issue showed up, which should make things better.
- Most of the time, a reset will the trick. Press and hold the power button and volume down button for a couple of seconds, till the device restarts. within the case of the first issue, even these buttons appear to be unresponsive, this restart methodology will work anyway.
- Within the case of the Recent Apps key and home button not operating, a couple of users have found car Mode to be the culprit. put off car Mode within the settings, and see if it fixes the problem.
Problem #4 – Distorted audio and “moisture detected” alert
The Galaxy S7 Associate in Nursing Galaxy S7 Edge escort an IP68 rating for mud and water resistance, which suggests that the phones are often submerged in up to one.5 meters of water for as long as half-hour while not a negative impact on performance. However, users have found the audio from the speakers to sound distorted. Others have found that there devices refuse to charge, with a “moisture detected” alert stoning up.
Each these problems go away for the foremost part as the device dries up. Confirm that you simply wipe down the device as soon as it is out of the water, and if you’re particularly troubled, the old bag of rice trick works additionally. Avoid using the blow dryer though, because the intense heat might have an effect on the parts. The “moisture detected” alert is a helpful fail safe that helps avoid any issues once plugging in the device to charge.